AS Roma vs AC Milan 100% bonus - Unibet.com
- After the 3-3 draw in the reverse fixture, AC Milan and AS Roma could draw both Italian Serie A matches in a season for the first time since the 1999/2000 campaign.
- AS Roma won their last Serie A home meeting against AC Milan: the last manager to win two successive league matches at home against them was Fabio Capello in 2003.
- AS Roma have collected the most points at home in Serie A this season (30), whilst AC Milan have won the most points away from home (28) so far.
- As Roma are unbeaten in their last 16 home league matches (W12 D4), their longest run since February 2017 (24).
- AC Milan have lost four Italian Serie A matches in 2021, two more than they had lost in the whole of 2020 â only in 1936 have they lost five top-flight matches in the first two months of the year.
- AC Milan could lose three Serie A matches in a row without scoring for the first time since April 1967.
- No side has scored more penalty goals than AC Milan (10) and AS Roma (six) in Serie A this season: AC Milan have scored four of their 10 penalty goals when the game was at a 0-0 scoreline, at least twice more than any other side in the competition.
- AS Roma's Jordan Veretout has scored nine Serie A goals this season: he could become the first French midfielder to score 10+ goals in a single campaign in the Top-5 European Leagues since 2018/19 (Pogba, Thauvin and Oudin).
- AS Roma's striker Edin Dzeko has failed to score in his last six Serie A appearances, his longest run without a goal since January 2019 (nine in a row, his worst run in the competition).
- AC Milan's Zlatan Ibrahimovic has failed to score in two successive Serie A appearances: since his return to the club in January 2020, only once has he gone goalless in three league matches in a row (against Napoli, Parma and Bologna in July 2020).