AS Roma vs Napoli 100% bonus - Unibet.com
- Napoli have won five of their last eight Italian Serie A matches against AS Roma (D1 L2), including the most recent two; the Giallorossi could lose three matches in a row against the Azzurri in the top-flight for the first time since 1976.
- AS Roma could lose both Italian Serie A matches against Napoli in a season for the first time since 2010-11 under Claudio Ranieri.
- The last draw at the Olimpico stadium between AS Roma and Napoli in Italian Serie A was back in April 2012. Since 2016-17, Napoli are the only side to win at least three away matches against AS Roma in Italian Serie A.
- AS Roma have lost four of their last 10 league matches (W5 D1), as many defeats as in the previous 26 (including awarded matches).
- After losing six consecutive away matches against teams that started the matchday in the top six places in the table, Napoli won the most recent such match against AC Milan: the last time they won two such matches in a row was back in October 2017.
- Only AC Milan (nine) have conceded fewer goals than Napoli (10) and AS Roma (11) in the first half of matches in Italian Serie A this season: the Azzurri have, however, conceded two of their last three away goals in the first half of matches.
- In five of their last six Italian Serie A wins, Napoli have had an average possession percentage lower than 50%, while AS Roma have recorded a possession higher than their opponent in each of their last seven league matches (W3 D1 L3).
- Considering the last two Italian Serie A campaigns, AS Roma have a 58% win-rate with Jordan Veretout on the pitch, whereas without the French midfielder on the pitch their win percentage is just 38%.
- Piotr Zielinski has scored six goals in Italian Serie A this season, a joint-record for him in a single Italian Serie A campaign (level with 2018-19.
- Matteo Politano's first goal in Italian Serie A arrived at the Olimpico Stadium against AS Roma in September 2015 (with Sassuolo) - the Napoli winger netted one of his eight goals in the current league season in the reverse match against the Giallorossi.