Chelsea vs Man Utd 100% bonus - Unibet.com
- Chelsea were beaten 2-0 at Stamford Bridge by Man Utd last season in the EPL â they haven't lost consecutive home matches against the Red Devils since October 1995.
- In all competitions, Man Utd have won their last three away matches against Chelsea, winning in the FA Cup in February 2019, League Cup in October 2019 and EPL in February 2020. They have never won four in a row away against Chelsea.
- Chelsea haven't lost four consecutive home matches in all competitions against an opponent since a run of four against Watford between 1981 and 1986.
- Chelsea have failed to score in three consecutive EPL matches against Man Utd, attempting 41 shots without success across these matches. The last time they failed to score in four consecutive top-flight matches against an opponent was in April 1960 against Bolton Wanderers.
- Chelsea have kept a clean sheet in each of their three EPL home matches under manager Thomas Tuchel, with the Blues last keeping four in a row in January 2018. The only manager to not concede a single goal in their first four home EPL matches in charge is Brendan Rodgers in October 2011.
- Man Utd are unbeaten in 19 EPL away matches (W13 D6), a run that began with a 2-0 win at Chelsea in February 2020. This is the Red Devils' longest unbeaten away run in their top-flight history â their previous longest of 17 between December 1998-September 1999 ended with a 0-5 defeat at Stamford Bridge (Oct 1999).
- The away team has won all four of the previous managerial matches between Chelsea boss Thomas Tuchel and Man Utd's Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, all between Man Utd and PSG in the Champions League. Solskjaer could become only the second manager to win three away matches against Tuchel in all competitions, after JÃ¼rgen Klopp (4).
- Man Utd's Marcus Rashford has been involved in seven goals in all competitions against Chelsea (5 goals, 2 assists) â against no side has he been involved in more in his career.
- Chelsea's Mason Mount has scored two goals in his last three EPL matches, as many as in his previous 21 in the competition. However, all four of his league goals this season have come away from home.
- Bruno Fernandes provided his 10th EPL assist of the season against Newcastle last time out, becoming only the fourth different Man Utd player to reach double figures for both goals and assists in a single EPL campaign, after Eric Cantona (3 times), Dwight Yorke (1998-99) and Wayne Rooney (5 times).