Everton vs Southampton 100% bonus - Unibet.com
- Everton are unbeaten in their last 15 home EPL matches against Southampton (W10 D5) since losing 0-2 under Howard Kendall in the 1997-98 campaign.
- Among EPL fixtures played at least 25 times, only Everton vs Leeds United (11.5%) has a lower away win percentage than Everton vs Southampton (11.6%), with the away side winning just five of the 43 meetings between the sides in the competition.
- Following their 2-0 victory against Everton back in October, Southampton are looking to secure their first league double over the Toffees since 1997-98.
- Southampton have won their last two EPL Monday matches, winning 2-1 at Brighton and 1-0 against Liverpool this season. They last won three consecutive top-flight Monday matches in April 1992, with the second game in that run being a 1-0 victory against Liverpool.
- Everton have lost their last three EPL home matches, last losing more consecutively at home in the top-flight between April - September 1958 (7). Meanwhile, boss Carlo Ancelotti has never lost four consecutive home league matches in his managerial career.
- Everton have played more EPL matches on the first day of the month than any other side (60). Their record in these matches is W17 D14 L29, at least seven more defeats than any other side. Indeed, they've lost both such matches this season (Newcastle in November, West Ham in January).
- No side has scored more headed goals in the EPL than Everton this season (10), with Dominic Calvert-Lewin netting more with his head than any other player this term (5).
- Southampton striker Danny Ings has been directly involved in seven goals in his nine EPL starts against Everton (5 goals, 2 assists). Ings has scored in five EPL matches versus Everton without ending on the winning side (D2 L3), with only Alan Shearer vs Liverpool (7) and Teddy Sheringham vs Chelsea (6) doing so more often against a side without winning in EPL history.
- Richarlison is looking to score in three consecutive EPL matches for Everton for the first time since December 2019. The Brazilian scored the first - and ultimately, winning - goal against Liverpool last time out.
- Everton's Gylfi Sigurdsson has been involved in six EPL goals in 23 appearances this season (4 goals, 2 assists), one more than in 35 matches last season (2 goals, 3 assists). Only against Chelsea (6) has Sigurdsson scored more EPL goals than he has vs Southampton (5).