Lyon vs PSG 100% bonus - Unibet.com
- Ol.Lyon have won only 31% of their matches against Paris SG in French Ligue 1 (P83 W26), their second lowest percentage against a current top-flight team after Reims (27%).
- Ol.Lyon have beaten Paris SG in French Ligue 1 more often than any other team since PSG became Qatari-owned in 2011/12 (W5 D3 L11).
- Ol.Lyon have conceded at least one goal in their last six home matches against Paris SG in LigueÂ 1 (7 goals in total), their worst run at home against PSG and their worst ongoing run at home against a current top-flight team (alongteam Nice).
- Ol.Lyon have won just two of their last five matches in French Ligue 1 (D2 L1), after winning each of their previous four.
- Paris SG have lost seven of their 29 matches in French Ligue 1 2020/21 (W19 D3), with no team going on to win the French top-flight title with as many defeats at this stage since Ol.Lyon in 2002/03 (also 7).
- Ol.Lyon have lost two of their last five home matches in French Ligue 1 (W3), after going unbeaten in their previous 13 (W8 D5).
- Paris SG have won their last three away matches in French Ligue 1, the best current run in the league. They have kept three clean sheets in those matches, which is also the best current run.
- Paris SG are winless in their four French Ligue 1 2020/21 matches against the other top-four teams (D1 L3) while Ol.Lyon are unbeaten against them (W2 D1).
- Angel Di Maria has delivered five assists against Ol.Lyon in French Ligue 1, only having more against Nantes (6). He has been involved in three goals in his last three matches in LigueÂ 1 (1 goal, 2 assists), as many as in his previous 11 (3 assists).
- Rudi Garcia will manage his 22nd match against Paris SG in French Ligue 1, more than against any other opponent. He has won only 19% of his matches against PSG in the top-flight (4/21), his lowest percentage against a team he's faced more than once in the competition.