Newcastle vs Tottenham 100% bonus - Unibet.com
- Newcastle have lost five of their last six EPL home matches against Tottenham (W1), more than they had in their previous 26 against them in the top-flight (W13 D9 L4).
- Tottenham have won each of their last three EPL away matches against Newcastle, since a 1-5 loss on the final day of the 2015-16 campaign. They've never won four consecutive away league matches against the Magpies.
- No team has both scored and conceded in more different EPL home matches this season than Newcastle (11). Indeed, each of the Magpies' six EPL home matches in 2021 has seen both teams score.
- Since winning back-to-back league matches against Crystal Palace and West Brom, Newcastle have won just two of their last 18 EPL matches (D5 L11). The Magpies have picked up fewer points in this period than any other EPL side (11).
- Tottenham have won four of their last five EPL matches (L1), as many as they had in their previous 15 in the competition (D4 L7). Away from home, Spurs have won two of their last three league matches (L1), more than in their previous eight on the road (W1 D3 L4).
- Newcastle have scored a league-low ratio 32% of their EPL goals in the first half of matches this season (9/28), while Tottenham have shipped a league-low share of their goals conceded in the opening 45 minutes (36.7% - 11/30).
- Tottenham have scored 10 goals from direct attacks this season, more than any other EPL side. A direct attack is one that starts inside a team's own half and contains at least 50% of ball movement towards the opposition's goal, highlighting Tottenham's effective counter attacking game.
- Tottenham won this exact fixture 3-1 under JosÃ© Mourinho last season. It was the Portuguese manager's first ever EPL away win against Newcastle, having failed to win any of his first seven visits to St James' Park (D3 L4).
- Tottenham's Harry Kane has been involved in 43 goals in 40 matches in all competitions this season (27 goals, 16 assists), just two short of his best ever season in his senior career (41 goals and 4 assists in 2017-18).
- Tottenham's Harry Kane has had more ball carries ending with a shot (29) and more carries ending with an assist (6) than any other player in the EPL this season. His overall tally of 13 EPL assists this season has only been bettered by two Tottenham players â Christian Eriksen in 2016-17 (15) and Darren Anderton in 1994-95 (14).