Real Madrid vs Real Sociedad 100% bonus - Unibet.com
- Real Madrid have won 10 of their last 11 home matches against Real Sociedad in Spanish LaLiga (L1), including three wins in three home matches against them under Zinedine Zidane (scoring an average of 3.7 goals per match).
- Against no other team have Real Sociedad lost more Spanish LaLiga matches than they have versus Real Madrid (83, level with Barcelona), while they have also conceded more goals against them than any other opponent in the competition (318).
- Real Madrid are one victory away from equalling their best winning streak in Spanish LaLiga this campaign (they won their first five matches in December), while they are enjoying their best streak of matches without conceding this season in the competition (three, going 312 minutes without conceding since a goal by Javi Galan for Huesca).
- Real Sociedad have lost only one of their last eight matches in league competition (W4 D3) winning each of their last three, including both of the last two without conceding. In this period, their only defeat came at Sanchez-Pizjuan against Sevilla (3-2 on January 9, 2021).
- In the 50 Spanish LaLiga seasons where Real Madrid had at least four defeats from their first 24 matches, they only won the title in 20% (ten times, most recently in 2007-08 after they had lost four).
- Only Cristiano Ronaldo and Carlos Santillana (15 goals each) have scored more goals for Real Madrid against Real Sociedad than Karim Benzema in Spanish LaLiga history (eight, level with Pahíño).
- Karim Benzema has been directly involved in twelve goals in his ten home matches against Real Sociedad for Real Madrid in all competitions (seven goals, five assists). In addition, he has been directly involved in five goals in his last five matches against the Gipuzkoans both home and away (two goals and three assists).
- Real Madrid's Vinicius Junior has attempted (33) and completed (16) more dribbles against Real Sociedad in his Spanish LaLiga career than any other team (48.5% success).
- Real Sociedad's Alexander Isak scored a hat-trick against AlavÃ©s in his last Spanish LaLiga match. This was the second time that he was involved in three goals in a match in any competition against a top-flight opponent, the first being in last season's Copa del Rey, when he scored two goals and provided an assist against Real Madrid at the Santiago BernabÃ©u.
- Real Sociedad's David Silva has lost more times against Real Madrid than any other opponent in Spanish LaLiga (six matches out of ten), while he has never managed to score against Real Madrid at home in the competition (five matches played).