Sevilla vs Atl. Madrid 100% bonus - Unibet.com
- Sevilla have failed to win in their last eight Spanish LaLiga matches against Atletico de Madrid (D4 L4), since a win 1-0 at home in October 2016 under Jorge Sampaoli.
- Under Diego Simeone, Atletico de Madrid have lost only one of their nine away Spanish LaLiga matches against Sevilla (W4 D4). Prior to this period, the Madrilean side had lost four of their previous five (W1).
- Atletico de Madrid are unbeaten in their last five away Spanish LaLiga matches against Andalusian sides, winning the last three (D2), while they last won four in a row in January 2014 (4).
- Sevilla have collected 55 points after 28 matches in Spanish LaLiga this season (W17 D4 L7), their joint-second highest tally at this stage of a season in the top-flight, after 2016/17 (57 points) and 2014/15 (also 55 points).
- Atletico de Madrid have won 66 points in 28 matches in Spanish LaLiga this term; in the previous five seasons in the competition when a team had won as many as 66 points at this stage, they went on to win the title that season.
- Atletico de Madrid have a league-high 15.7% shot conversion rate this season, while this is the highest for the Madrilean side in a single Spanish LaLiga season since 2003-04 (as far back as Opta data is available).
- Atletico de Madrid's Koke Resurreccion has scored seven goals against Sevilla in 19 Spanish LaLiga appearances, at least four more than against any other opponent in the competition. Koke has also provided three assists against them in the competition, to go along with his seven goals.
- Atletico de Madrid's Luis Suarez has scored in three of his last four matches against Sevilla at the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan - all them coming as a Barcelona player between 2016 and 2019 (three goals in total).
- Sevilla have scored four headers within their last eight goals in Spanish LaLiga, with each one scored by a different player (Munir El-Haddadi, Diego Carlos, Luuk de Jong and Youssef En-Nesyri). This is just one fewer headed goal than they managed in their previous 31 strikes in Spanish LaLiga this season (five).
- Atletico de Madrid's Diego Simeone has lost just three of his 22 matches against Sevilla as a manager in all competitions (W10 D9), while two of those defeats were in the Copa del Rey. His only defeat against them in Spanish LaLiga came back in October 2016 (0-1).