Villarreal vs Atlético de Madrid 100% bonus - Unibet.com
- Villarreal are winless in their last five Spanish LaLiga matches against Atletico de Madrid (D3 L2). Should they fail to win here, this streak will become their worst against Atletico in the history of the competition.
- Should they avoid defeat here, Villarreal will be on their best streak of consecutive matches without defeat in Spanish LaLiga against Atletico de Madrid at La Ceramica (W3 D2). Indeed, only at Barcelona (15.6%) have Atletico earned a lower win rate away from home in the competition of sides they have visited 10+ times (16.7%).
- Atletico de Madrid have collected only five points out of the last 12 available to them in Spanish LaLiga (W1 D2 L1) and, after losing against Levante, they could suffer two consecutive defeats in the competition for the first time since February 2019 when they lost 1-0 at Benito VillamarÃn against Real Betis and 1-3 at home against Real Madrid.
- Villarreal have played out more league draws than any other side in the big-five European leagues this season (13), drawing ten of their last 15 league matches (W3 L2).
- Unai Emery's Villarreal haven't won any of their last six Spanish LaLiga matches (D5 L1), the worst run by a single Villarreal coach in the competition since they went six straight matches without a win under Javi Calleja in December 2019.
- Villarreal (16) and Atletico de Madrid (seven) had 23 shots combined before half-time in this exact match played at La Ceramica last season; this is the most shots without scoring in the first half of any match in the competition since we have this data available from the 2003-04 season.
- Luis Suarez (Atletico de Madrid) has scored in each of his last three matches played at La Ceramica in Spanish LaLiga (three goals in total).
- Gerard Moreno has scored in his last five Spanish LaLiga matches (six goals in total); no Villarreal player has ever scored in six consecutive Spanish LaLiga appearances.
- Villarreal's Unai Emery hasn't won any of his nine Spanish LaLiga matches against Diego Simeone's Atletico de Madrid (D5 L4), seeing his sides fail to score in the last five such meetings.
- Diego Simeone could earn his 308th victory as Atletico de Madrid coach in all competitions (P510 W307 D120 L83), which would see him equal Luis Aragones for most all-time wins with the Rojiblancos (P612 W308 D135 L169).